What Is MesoGlow?
MesoGlow is a specially-designed hyaluronic acid filler that is infused with all-natural antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. When injected into the skin, MesoGlow will encourage the regrowth of collagen, lighten dark spots, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
How Does MesoGlow Work?
The use of MesoGlow is part of a complete treatment known as Mesotherapy which is gaining popularity in the USA, but is very well known and sought after in France. Treatments will consist of six sessions, all of which include a series of micro injections administered mid-way into the skin. Each treatment will be scheduled two weeks apart; some patients may need to continue up to six months.
MesoGlow is more commonly used to treat signs of aging that appear on the face; however, MesoGlow can also safely treat areas on the hands, neck and chest.
The Special Formula That Makes Up MesoGlow Has Been Proven To:
- Boost the production of collagen
- Increase volume to reduce superficial lines and wrinkles
- Rehydrate dull and dry skin
- Lift and tone to help reverse the effects of pollutants, smoking and aging
- The boost of antioxidants will help combat photo aging, damage caused from prolonged sun exposure.
Are There Conditions In Which MesoGlow Should Not Be Used?
Yes, patients that experience any of the following:
- Active Skin Disorders: such as cold sores, herpes, eczema, etc.
- Known allergies to Lidocaine or other topical anesthetic or similar numbing agents
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Diabetic or insulin dependent
- Suffer from kidney, liver or heart disease
- Taking medications including the use of aspirin and ibuprofen to control a bleeding disorder
Please consult a medical professional about any medication or prescriptions that you may be taking as they may interfere with the results of this treatment.
What Can I Expect Post Treatment?
Many patients will experience slight redness and mild swelling which may take up to 12 hours to subside. It is advised that the area(s) treated should avoid heat/sunlight for at least 8 hours. Most patients will see immediate results after their first treatment, while others may require a booster treatment after 6 months. To prolong the long lasting effects of MesoGlow, you should apply sunscreen to treated areas to protect against UVA and UVB rays.