When it comes to facial treatments, it doesn’t get any more luxurious than AquaGold. Utilizing gold is an age-old skincare method of royals and aristocrats that dates as far back as the age of ancient Roman, Egyptian, and Chinese civilization. From ancient to modern times, gold is still highly regarded in terms of luxury and efficacy in skincare.
Why should the modern woman try AquaGold in New York City?
People living in the city are so used to the fast pace of life, which is why stopping your hustle for a treatment that requires a bit of downtime is not ideal. On the other hand, city dwellers are expected to look their best to fulfill jobs and maintain a positive image despite the stress, pollution, and lack of time for self-care.
AquaGold brings self-care and aesthetics to the forefront and eliminates the side effects and the downtimes that usually go with it.
AquaGold uses a revolutionary new technology that uses 24-Karat gold to deliver injectables to the skin. Because of the proven anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of gold, as well as its biocompatibility with the human skin, you’ll never have to worry about downtime, irritations, allergies, and potential negative reaction of your skin. Get AquaGold in New York City during your lunch break and you’re ready to be back to the grind within an hour.
How does AquaGold work?
AquaGold is a micro-channeling treatment. This innovative technology uses portable vials that come with 20 microneedles, which are plated with 24K gold. Each needle is just 600 micrometers (0.6 mm) long and 130 micrometers (0.13 mm) broad, which is finer than a strand of hair.
The vials contain a formulation that is tailored to what your skin needs and your expected results. AquaGold can deliver serums, vitamins, fillers, PRP, or Botox in a fast, effective, evenly distributed, and painless way to your skin.
Because of the minuscule size of the micro-needles and the biocompatibility of gold, you can get 1000 microinjection sites, with an even depth of 600 microns.
AquaGold can be used for areas such as the face, the neck, back of the hands, and the chest. It’s also effective in treating small and sensitive areas like around the eyes, the eyelids including the lash line, the lips, and the areas surrounding it.
What are the different types of AquaGold?
Now that we know you know that AquaGold is a microchannel delivery system and not a treatment in itself, it’s important to know the different types of AquaGold treatments that are available so you’ll know what to expect:
- AQUA-TOX Treatment – Deliver Botox to your face evenly with the Aqua-Tox treatment. Botox contains a neurotoxin that has been proven to help relax muscles and prevent them from contracting, thus, smoothing out the wrinkles, reducing the size of the pores, and preventing more lines from developing.
- AQUA-FILL Treatment – Dermal fillers, like hyaluronic acid, can be distributed evenly to the top layer of the skin using AquaGold, which can create plumper more hydrated look. It can also help smooth out skin texture caused by acne scars.
- AQUA-COMBO Treatment – Get wrinkle-fighting properties of Botox, the plumping action of dermal fillers, and the rejuvenating powers of collagen delivered directly to your skin through 24K gold microneedles for maximum effect that lasts longer.
- AQUA-PRP Treatment – Use your platelet-rich plasma (PRP) with growth factors and inject them directly to the skin surface using 24k Gold microchannels of AquaGold. The formulation can help stimulate cellular repair, which can result in tighter, hydrated, and even-toned skin with a youthful glow.
- AQUAFLIGHT Treatment – Get the trifecta of skin treatments with Botox, PRP, and dermal fillers painlessly injected into the skin using the AquaGold microchannel delivery system. Get enhanced and prolonged benefits as these powerful injectables are delivered effectively and evenly to the skin.
What are the benefits of using AquaGold in New York City?
In addition to the skin enhancing benefits of the formulation injected through AquaGold, the delivery method itself have additional benefits to the skin, which include the following:
- It’s safe to use for sensitive areas in the face that no other device can do. Areas around the eyes up to the lash line, the lips, and surrounding areas can be effectively targeted.
- You can get personalized treatment depending on what your skin needs and your expected results.
- The 24k plated microneedles gently break through the surface of the skin to prompt faster skin cell turnover and collagen production for younger and even-textured skin.
- It facilitates a deeper level of hydration of the skin.
Enjoy all the benefits of your injectable treatment without the pain, downtime, allergic reactions, and breakouts. Try this revolutionary new treatment to regain your confidence, look your best, and take control of your busy schedule. Contact us today if you want to experience the luxury treatment, AquaGold in New York City.