JCC Writers Team
July 24, 2020
JCC Writers Team
Image Credit: ©EpicStockMedia - Deposit Photos
Juicing Fruits and Vegetables for a Glowing Skin
If you want to have smooth and flawless skin, juicing is the ideal answer for you. Juicing with an excellent all-natural beauty regimen will enable you to get the amazing skin you’ve always desired. Whatever you put in your body is mirrored in your skin, so pick a good green juice over any carbonated drinks. Here is a list of the top foods, which are great for juicing, that contain abundant perks for your skin.
Lemons are known to be full of vitamins such as vitamin C, B vitamins, as well as citric acid. These vital vitamins aid to cleanse the blood, sanitize the kidney, and assist in detoxifying the body from unnecessary toxins. Below is a more detailed list of how lemon works for your skin:
- Lemons contain vitamin C, a free radical antioxidant, that allows you to keep your skin healthy and helps improve your body’s immune system.
- Lemons are often used as skin styptic to motivate and encourage your pores to shut and your face to tighten, leading to smoother skin.
- Lemons assist in cleansing the skin’s dead cells and help fight dandruff and pesky flakes. Also, with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, lemons can soothe the skin irritations associated with dandruff.
Celeries are a low-calorie vegetable that provides antioxidants and fiber. It’s considered to be a low-calorie vegetable since it mostly consists of water. Aside from being kept hydrated, because of its water content, by consuming this vegetable, here are pieces of information on how it is good for your skin:
- Celeries are rich in vitamins A and C. These vitamins help to defend the skin from being harmed by free radicals.
- Celeries are packed with numerous vitamins and minerals, and most of the are known to be as the “acne killer.” Not only does it help in the fight against acne, but also the scars left behind by this skin problem.
- Some studies indicated that drinking celery juice on a daily basis can be used to improve oily skins and to help treat vitiligo.
Kale offers a wide range of positive impacts on human health. It is an anti-inflammatory vegetable that is full of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, K, lutein, calcium, and beta-carotene. Omega-3 fatty acids are also present in this vegetable. Here is how kale affects the body when consumed:
- Vitamin K present in kale helps in blood clotting and can decrease pigmentation and erase eye bags.
- The antioxidant compounds in kale juice could hold back your wrinkles and the aging process.
- Kale juice detoxifies the skin and acts as a good and natural cleanser.
Aside from being the healthiest spice known to humans, gingers are also very nutritious. It’s jam-packed with various anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, such as Vitamin B3, B6, C, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, folate, riboflavin, and niacin. Besides, gingers can help the skin in terms of:
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are known to be a natural and effective remedy for both acne scars and acne.
- Ginger’s vitamin C can help to get rid of the blemishes in the skin.
- Gingers are known to aid the elimination of toxins from the skin and provide additional iron through your blood that gives you a natural glow.
Beetroot, also known as beet, red beet, table beet, or garden beet, is a root vegetable that comes from the same family as the sugar beets. They have a dark crimson red color and are loaded with fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Also, they are linked with various positive health benefits such as:
- Giving out healthy glowing skin. Beetroot serves as a natural purifier of the blood.
- Removing blemishes, thanks to the vitamin C that it contains.
- Detoxifying the body. Beetroots are great body cleaners that assist in draining all of the toxins found inside the body.
Lots of us know that cucumbers are vegetables, but they are actually a fruit. This fruit contains dietary fiber, possesses a large quantity of water, and is low in calories. Also, cucumbers are rich in vitamins and minerals like fiber, vitamin C, K, A, magnesium, potassium, and manganese. The vitamins found in the cucumber can help the skin to:
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated and glowing.
- Assist in tightening the pores of the skin.
- Get rid of sun tanning.
Broccoli is a nutritious green crop of the cabbage family. They are rich in fiber, vitamin C, A, K, B9 (Folate), iron, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium. Aside from being known to protect against cancer and in aiding in blood sugar control, it also contributes to improve skin complexions. Here is what the broccoli can do to the skin:
- Broccoli helps to whiten your skin while still providing enough nutrients to the skin.
- It also helps to fight free radicals which slow down the aging process.
- This green crop contains a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from dryness, wrinkles, blemishes, and fine lines.